Friday 25 June 2010

Post 1 - my new baby

Deciding to make a little sister for my main blog Beyond Madrid hasn't been a lighthearted decision. Like any good parent-to-be I asked myself - Can I take the responsibility of caring for 2? Do I want to? What if I don't like how it turns out? Can I send it back? (ok, maybe parents don't ask themselves those last 2 questions).

Anyway yoga has become a big enough part of my life over the past 3.5 months to warrant me giving it a little more credit. 'A little more credit?' I imagine some friends are saying, 'you never shut up about it!' So I figure this is a place where I can go into a little more depth about this new interest. I don't know exactly where I want to take all this, but I do know that more often than not I come out of my classes feeling more exhilirated, calm and together than when I went in and I guess that's something worth writing about :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment